By accepting the order, the supplier accepts the following terms and conditions from DLC Machine, Inc. when identified on the purchase order:
1. The supplier shall provide product in strict conformance to specifications and requirements as specified on the purchase order. Notification shall be issued to DLC Machine, Inc. in the event that the supplier changes a product or process definition and is required to obtain approval from DLC Machine, Inc.
2. The supplier shall maintain a quality management system in compliance to all requirements of the purchase order.
3. DLC Machine, Inc. and their agents shall have the authority to inspect product at the supplier’s facility before acceptance. The supplier warrants that the material delivered is of the quality ordered, is free of all defects, and meets all drawing requirements. If the product is found to be defective DLC Machine, Inc. shall have the right to return the product for rework or credit at the expense of the supplier.
4. The supplier shall provide a certificate of conformance with each delivery of product against the purchase order. The certificate shall provide at a minimum, the following information:
A. Supplier’s name and address
B. Date certificate issued
C. DLC Machine, Inc. purchase order
D. Specifications or required drawing requirements and revision
E. A statement of quality stating that all material used is in accordance with the applicable specifications. All processes prescribed in the drawing or purchase order meet the specification requirements. All required inspections and/or tests have been successfully completed.
F. Signature and title of the authorized company management representative
5. Packing and shipping: The supplier shall ensure that the procured product receives the required cleaning, preservation and packing and is free of foreign object or debris. Good commercial packaging shall be provided when not further specified in the purchase order. Other shipping instructions shall be included in the purchase order and shall be accompanied by the following documentation:
A. All data and documents required by the purchase order (for example, certifications, test data, inspection data, test reports, airworthiness approval, etc.)
B. Identification of the purchase order number, part number, part name (as provided), quantity, unit of measure and serial number, if applicable.
6. Failure Analysis: when requested by DLC Machine, Inc., the supplier shall perform a failure analysis and prepare a report providing at a minimum the following information:
A. Reject document identification number
B. Description of the failed items or components
C. The cause of the failure
D. The corrective action to prevent future failures
E. Effectivity of the corrective action
F. Purchase order number
7. Fail to process per DLC Machine, Inc. instruction on the purchase order which results in a scrapped part, will be sole financial liability of processor. Cost determined by material, manufacturing, and pre-existing processing costs.
8. All records shall be kept for a minimum of 10 years as of the date shown on Purchase Order.
9. DLC Machine, Inc. and any of its regulatory authorities shall have right of access to all facilities involved in the procurement of this purchase order and access to all applicable records.
10. All requirements listed here and on the purchase order will be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers including key characteristics if any.